The east window was created as a memorial to Hannah Ellen Cross, mother of Mrs. Jacques who was the wife of a former rector. She died in December, 1896. The two windows on the north and south sides of the sanctuary were presented by Mrs. Jacques as a memorial to her late husband, the Revd. W.B. Jacques who was rector between 1895 and 1911.
The window at the east end of the north aisle is to the memory of the Revd. Edward Craig, curate, who died in August, 1850. He was the husband of Amelia Gould Harpur of Burton Latimer Hall. This window is by Capronnier, 1874. There is a small lancet window in the tower to the memory of Thomas Marsh Everett M.A. who was vicar of Ruislip in Middlesex and a minor Canon of Windsor. His father was churchwarden at Burton Latimer for many years. A panel of armorial glass hangs in the south aisle. This came from the staircase window of the old rectory in 1970. It has connections with the Revd. David Barclay Bevan who was rector from 1843 to 1857.